Tustin, California, USA – Gone are the days when Orthodontists only outlined traditional metal braces as a treatment to unaligned teeth. Not only were they bulky but highly noticeable. Now along with others, there is an option of clear aligners which can be opted for. Patients now struggle to decide the most suitable option for them. 2USmiles’ clear aligners which are invisible, easy to wear and affordable. Orthodontists now recommend getting invisalign to patients who have an open bite, gap teeth, crowded teeth, overbite, crossbite, and underbite. Currently, there are two main types of clear aligners available: in-office aligners and at-home aligners. Both aligners are made from vacuum-formed, BPA-free plastic, and capable of producing tooth movement. And that’s about it on the similarities part. Here is why at home clear aligners are a better option.
Before starting Invisalign treatment, patients must make appointments to complete 3-D scans and take photographs and impressions of their teeth. These pre-journey steps are necessary to fabricate their custom aligners. New aligners are received every two weeks for different phases of tooth movement, and patients will need to attend regular checkups until treatment is completed. It is easy to guess that the readers are tired by reading this let alone thinking of opting for this method. As one can imagine, between the diagnostic requirements (scans, photos, and molds), the successive trays, the additional appointments, and the time and energy spent attending them, it all is certain to burn a hole in the pocket. Invisalign treatment can rack up to on average about $5,000 (and in some cases up to $8,000). This hefty cost is limiting for many who are just unable to afford it, often to the detriment of their self-esteem and oral health.
This is when one should think of 2USmiles’ Clear Aligners which are becoming widely popular. 2Usmiles Clear Aligners are made from a specially engineered plastic meant to bring durability and comfort to its wearer. They offer professional care, orthodontics are on board during the entire process and examine regularly. The patented materials give best clarity to the clear aligners. Order now on their website and receive a set of aligners, and each aligner tray will gently push teeth on specific points to move them into the correct position. With every set of aligners, see your smile transform! 2USmiles clear aligners are better than the traditional braces, they are nearly invisible, offering more mobility in day-to-day life. They are more convenient than expensive metal braces and produce faster results. 2Usmiles clear aligners are also comfortable, removable, and easy to manage. Rather than wearing metallic braces that are noticeable and costly, their clear, invisible teeth aligners are subtle and can be worn at any time of the day. Depending on the treatment plan chosen, the process lasts between 4 to 12 months. 2Usmiles’ impressive kit is easy to use and super convenient for everyone. Their teeth aligners are safe and medically approved for use by adults of all ages.
At this point, readers would want to know how the teeth alignment procedure works and what makes 2USmiles different from others. The procedure involves the following steps:
- Order Impression Kit: 2Usmiles impressive kit is easy to use and super convenient for everyone. With their teeth straightening product, patients can align their teeth right from the comfort of their home. No dentist appointments, no waiting rooms, or medical procedures. An impression kit comes with detailed instructions, taking an impression of teeth from the comfort of home. Mail it back to 2USmiles using the prepaid label. The whole process takes less than 30 minutes.
- Orthodontist Review: An orthodontist will review the case and determine if the teeth are a good fit for 2Usmiles clear aligners. If not, 2USmiles refunds all the money.
- Affordable Payment Options: They offer two kinds of treatment packages. Payment can be done on a monthly basis or can opt for one-time fee payment.
- Customize Treatment Plan: Their professional orthodontist team will create a unique treatment plan and project a patient’s new smile with a 3D model, displaying every step and time frame.
- Time for Results: No office visits required! Everything needed for the 2Usmiles treatment is mailed to the patient’s doorstep all at once. Dentists will remotely give the patient all the instructions and take care of the teeth throughout the process.
- 2USmiles for Whiter Teeth: Patients will also receive a free whitening kit along with their clear aligners. 2Usmiles covers everything needed for the perfect smile.
- Medical Grade Retainers: Patients will log in their account and upload their progress photos taken by mobile device every four weeks, orthodontist will keep track of alignment journey and make sure the result is as promised.
2USmiles shows the results beforehand with its personalized 3D model. In case the readers are worried if the process is painful, 2USmiles assures that if there aren’t any periodontal (gum) issues or cavities, teeth will not hurt during the process. However, at the beginning there could be mild discomfort as the body adjusts to a foreign device. Each set of aligners is to be worn for 2 weeks. Their clear aligners are guaranteed to be invisible aligners. 2Usmiles clear aligners are BPA free and FDA approved. Patients in the treatment process or plan to start the treatment, there will be no unwanted side effects.
To get amazed by the prices they offer, visit their website: https://www.2usmiles.com/ and order today to avail a $200 off on all purchases. To check if 2Usmiles is covered under the insurance, email them at [email protected] Subscribe to their newsletter to stay updated. They ship in all states of the U.S.A.
Company Name: 2Usmiles
Contact Person: Ryan Liu
Email: Send Email
Address:14662 Franklin Ave H
State: CA 92780
Country: United States